the actors image
Look the Part… Feel the Part… Be the Part
Being an Actor is truly a path that can be exciting and rewarding, but navigating the business part can be discouraging and difficult. The rejection and sacrifice to follow a dream takes vigilance and dedication.
Having a clear understanding of who you are and how you are perceived is crucial to success.
The secret is by finding the truth of who you are and capitalizing on your unique qualities.
Developing your unique brand or bankable niche is the key to stop wasting time and money chasing the wrong roles or market. By capitalizing your true self, you will connect on a deeper level with casting agents, producers, and ultimately your audience. You will see the difference when you stand in your authenticity and truth.
Through my years of exposure to the entertainment world, being a successful fashion designer, running a business, and a certified Life Coach; I help navigate the actor’s life to gain clarity of vision and take the necessary steps to move forward.
- My consultations are tailored to each client’s specific needs.
- Working together, we identify your niche and design a roadmap to achieve desired goals.
- My “coach approach” saves you time and money by cutting out years of trying to figure this out alone or listening to the wrong people.
- I work with clients on confidence, self-sabotaging beliefs and energy blocks that stand in the way of attaining the right mindset needed to land various roles. I also help develop the right state of mind to move past the audition – rejection cycle that actors are often a part of.
- As your inner life becomes balanced and clear your outer life will reflect this in auditions, performance, and in all areas of your life.
Your brand isn’t something made up phony BS, but the truth of who you are.
- Identify your Truth
- Embody your Truth
- Live Your Truth
Standing in your truth and authenticity is the greatest gift you can give to yourself and the world.
Coaching and Consultations:
Through the 7 steps we create and uncover your perfect image.
1. Your Unique Identity
A truthful look at who you are is key to connecting. A self-exploration evaluation
provides the foundation of your authentic self.
How do you perceive yourself?
How do others perceive you?
What’s your niche?
(Exploring all truthful, believable, and bankable types)
2. Clothing Review
Picking winning outfits to reflect the correct image
Create new wardrobe options
What to wear and when to wear it
Review your current wardrobe
What to wear for auditions
What to wear for your body type
How to shop, where to shop and what to buy
Options for hairstyles
How to best wear your hair for work, photos, and interviews
Coloring and hiding the grey
Referrals to top hair-stylist
4. Weight and Body Image
Embracing what you have
How to Exercise
Create a plan to get in shape
Life-style choices to achieve results
Diet and Food – how to eat and what to eat
5. Make-up, Grooming, and More
Review your current make-up choices
Male grooming options
Botox, fillers, and procedures to get the youthful look
Referrals to dermatologist
Plastic surgery options and referrals –Is it right for you?
6. Speaking, Voice, and Body Language
How to speak in an interview
What your voice says about you and your type
What to do on camera and how to relax
Posture, pose, and manners
Referrals to voice coaches and public speaking coaches
7. Marketing Yourself
Headshots and How to capture the winning shot
Taking professional pictures
Videos and on-camera presence
Acting classes, Cold Reading, and Improvisation referrals
Website tips and review – Does it reflect you?